The Quilt Binding Ruler is designed to help assist in the quilt binding process. The ruler is especially helpful in joining the two binding tails together.
- Made for 2.25″ and 2.5″ binding (depending on your preferred width)
- For use with domestic and longarm sewing machines
- Draw a diagonal line to sew binding strips together
- 1/4″ dashed line allows you to cut off the excess fabric when making binding
- 1/4″ cutout allows you to mark a dot on the binding, so you know exactly where to stop the needle
For full instructions and video tutorials, please visit www.vintagestitch.co