Classes and Workshops
Learn to Longarm Quilt Certification Class
Location: Blue Barn Quilt Co. Studio
3 hours $150
Learn to use our APQS Longarm Quilting Machine so that you can rent our machine and finish your own quilts! In this class you will learn how to:
- prepare your quilt top for longarm quilting
- load your quilt on the frame
- do basic operation of the longarm quilting machine
- line up and stitch an easy all over pantograph pattern
- advance your quilt and line up the pantograph pattern
This three-hour class is required to rent our machine. Included in the cost of this class is two hours of rental time once you have completed the certification.
Would you like to learn to quilt, or learn a quilting technique?
We’re adding new classes all the time and you can be the first to learn about them simply by signing up for our newsletter.
Here are some links to excellent free patterns on the web for making beautiful quilts!
Rent Our Machine
Once you’ve gone through our two-hour introductory course (see the section to the left), you can then rent our amazing longarm quilting machine yourself!
Bookings for the machine are handled and paid-for here on our website.